An I.R.S. Audit or Exam is when the I.R.S. solicits proof of your income and deductions taken on your tax return
It is our opinion that if you are or are about to be audited by the I.R.S. you should be represented by someone who is very skilled and very experienced in audits...not necessarily the person who prepared your return.
- It is at this stage of the process that you have the best chance to protect your interests and to minimize future problems.
- No matter where you live in the United States or overseas, we can represent you in an I.R.S. audit.
- Even If Your Audit Has Been Finalized Years Ago We Can Help.
- If you have received an audit notice, contact us immediately.
- Appoint us as your representative - we will stand in your shoes.
- We understand the rules that apply to audits and we know how to use them to your advantage.
If you have already been audited and disagree with the auditor, contact us. If you have new documents or new facts to support your position in an audit, contact us...you may be entitled to an second audit - an Audit Reconsideration.
If you are involved in any way in an audit, call us. It is the best way to stay out of harm's way and the best way to avoid the need for a Fresh Start.
Use our contact form or call (888) 999-0744 to start your FREE Expert Compassionate Tax Evaluation NOW!!